Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - DT Mom Card

It was just brought to my attention that my Saturday DT card isn't posted, well......that is because somehow I forgot to write one, LOL! Oh well, better late then never, here is my lovely card now!

This weeks challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays is a recipe challenge! You are to use 3 pattern papers, 3 flowers, 3 sparklys and 1 ribbon. 



My card was made using the DCWV "Animal Cracker" paper, Prima Flowers, Recollection Bling, Recollection Ribbon, & Gypsy Wondering Cricut Font.


 Okay, can't wait to see your inspired cards for this weeks challenge! You have until the 22nd to play along @ http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com


I will also enter this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Great card and thanks for joining us at SSDS! I really liked this challenge...it was fun! Great job!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card I haven't even had time to check the blog. Crazy week.
    Did you see you won a prize at Monique Griffith Designs? Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card entered on Crafts and Me and it jumped out at me - it's great! Casual and simple and bold - just my style! I just started a blog to post my cards and crafts and enter challenges. I love your idea log on the right and would like info on how you set it up. I am currently blog challenged ;o) Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfect for Mother's Day!! Love it!

    Enter it over at Use It Tuesday too...ribbon is the theme!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!