For this weeks OWH Sketch #65 Challenge I made an Easter Card for my sister!
- Chick Cut - Cricut "Create A Critter" Cartridge
- Happy Easter cut - Cricut "Holiday Cake" Cartridge
- Background Patttern Paper - DCWV "Nana's Kids"Matt Stack
- Green Cardstock - DCWV "Christmas/Winter Combo" Matt Stack
- Purple Cardstock - DCWV "Christmas/Winter GLITTER Combo" Matt Stack
- All other paper used was recollections
- Ink - Stazon "Royal Purple"
- Buttons - Hot off the Press
- Ribbon - Targets $1.00 bin (don't know name)
- Foam Tape - Scotch
Other Challenges with card!