I don't usually make this many of one design but I wanted to get rid of this Cherry paper so I can talk myself into buying some I just seen at Hobby Lobby for a new project and this design turned out sooo cute. I would of even made more, but I ran out of the Gold Cardstock. Now what to do with the leftover Cherry paper. Guess I need to find a new design, LOL!
- Pattern paper - Cherry UNKNOWN
- Cardstock - Recollections & Paper Studio
- Cherry cut - Cricut "Paisley"
- Scallop & Circle cut - Birthday Bash
- Ink - Cat's Eye "Gold"& "Lipstick Red"
- Stamp - $1.00 bin @ Michael's
- Punch - Martha Stewart Border "Lace"
- Ribbon - Recollections (can you see the gold sparkle in it, really cute)
- Foam Dimensional - Scotch Roll