Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Sisters Visit Layout for the Birthday Bash P.A.R.T.Y. Challenge at Paper Secrets

Here is my 3rd layout so far, during the Paper Secrets Birthday Bash Online Crop Party! This one was submitted in the P.A.R.T.Y challenge!

For this challenge you need to create a project using items starting with the letters found in "PARTY". All of your items should be visible so adhesive & tools will not count.


 My layout has:

P = Pattern Paper
A = Alphabets
R = Ribbon
T = Tag
Y = Yellow







I am still having fun with this online crop party! 
Hope you are joining us! All entries in the challenges have to be entered by Monday April 4th, 11:59 PST!  

Off to the next challenge! The Bingo one I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!