Sunday, April 3, 2011

I am hosting a OWH Card Challenge for the Birthday Bash at Paper Secrets


Hey to all my followers, we need more card makers to join in the party!

I am hosting a Challenge at the Paper Secrets Birthday Bash Online Crop Party this weekend!

My challenge is to pull out all those leftover BIRTHDAY themed stickers you have from previous projects. Grab some scrap paper, ribbon and etc. from your stash and create 4 to 6, A2 size Birthday cards from the stuff gathered.

Entries are due by Monday April 4th, 11:59pm PST
Upload your project to the gallery album titled "write home" & you will be entered to win a great prize!

And as a bonus challenge!
Leave a comment on Paper Secrets Birthday A2 Cards Forum, that you pledge to send those cards to Operation Write Home and you will be entered in a special drawing for a $10 gift certificate to Circle B Enterprises Scrapbooking and More Store!

Here is some of the Guidelines to making OWH cards:

No Glitter - It's a safety hazard for our heroes!
A2 sized cards: that is 4.25" x 5.5" - half a sheet of cardstock!
Line cards made with dark cardstock with white paper - if a pencil won't show up, add a liner!
Do NOT handwrite sentiments - Neither outside or inside the cards!

When ready to mail your cards, just go to Operation Write Home mail room at http://www.operationwritehome.org/mailroom.html to get the address nearest you and all the details for preparing your cards to mail.



Here is the stickers I pulled out for the Challenge!
Here is 6 cards I made for the challenge!

Have fun and thank you for joining in my Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!