Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Husband Crafting Layout for the Birthday Bash Bingo Challenge at Paper Secrets

This was a fun challenge, I have never done a BINGO! 

Rules: Archived sketches come from Pagemaps. Tells us month/year.
You can go vertical, horizontal and diagonal.
Can be a card or a layout.

Entries are due by Monday April 4th, 11:59pm PST
Upload your project to the gallery album titled "BINGO" & you will be entered to win a great prize!

I chose to use a page map from June 2010!

BINGO!
I also used:
Stickers - the computer and pens
Doodling - the cross stitches and straight stiches using my paper pizazz "Easy stitches" stencil
Pink - One of the pen stickers is pink
3 papers - Green pattern, Red star pattern & White cardstock


What fun I had this weekend! Hope you joined us and had fun too!

I have one more challenge to post in the morning after in dries. It is the remember when one as my Grand daughter just had her 2nd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!