Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Inspiration Team





While browsing on the Operation Write Home forum I came across a blog looking for talented cardmakers to join an inspiration team for weekly challenges. I love to make cards and have been doing so for nearly 4 years, so I applied and was one of the lucky 4 chosen!

I am so honored and excited to be part of the team and can't wait to get started creating cards that will hopefully not only inspire participants, but will help our Heroes stay in touch with their family and friends and brighten their day by knowing how much we appreciate their service for our country.

(Click on the banner to see my introduction on Scrappily Ever Afters blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!