Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Circle B Enterprises Scrapbooking Store



Have you ever wanted to buy scrapbooking supplies online but couldn't believe how high the prices were? I too am a scrapbooker and love to find great deals on exactly what I am looking for. At Circle B Enterprises our goal is to bring you a wide selection of supplies at a great low price so you can get what you are looking for and feel great about the cost!

As a special promotion in the month of July for visiting our blog we are giving you a code to save an additional 20% off the already discounted prices. Just type CELEBRATE in at the checkout code box and then in a few mail days you will have the supplies you ordered for your next scrapbooking projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!