Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Paper Secrets SAYO2 layout #28 - Dominic Ice Cream Eating

Here is my 28th layout of Paper Secrets contest, SYAO2.



The products on the list I used were banner, chipboard, twine, 3+ patterned papers. Techniques used were punches.



I used from my stash to create:
  • Orange Card Stock - Bazzill
  • Pattern Paper - Paper Studio "Tiny Mulit Dots on Black"
  • All other Papers - Stash Scraps
  • Twine - Orange Baker's sold in my Store!
  • Ink - Cat's Eye Black
  • Border Punch - EK Success Double Scallop
  • Cricut Cut - Ice Cream sold in my store!
  • Chipboard Alphabet - Scenic route "Dark Orange Redmond Stencil"
  • Ice Cream Stickers - K & Company "Grand Adhesions Ice Cream"

Go Check out all the submissions with this sketch at Paper Secrets HERE. There is 18 players left in the contest to win a $50 gift certificate!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you used objects instead of the circles...job well done!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!