This week the challenge is to use something with Pastel Colors on a card, layout or project. The wonderful sponsor this week is Dearie Dolls. The winner will receive 5 digis of the winners choice..
The supplies I used are:
- Pattern Paper - Scraps (bought the stack 4 years ago, so guessing this is old, LOL)
- Cardstock - Paper Studio & Recollections
- Flower Brads - Bought these on Ebay a couple of years ago
- Embossing Foler - Swiss Dots
- Punch - EK Success 1" Scallop
- Cricut cut - Celebrations
- Stamp - Inkadinkado
- Digi - Dearie Dolls Digis - "Mousey gift"
Check out all the great DT projects for inspiration. You have until the 20th to play along @ http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com
I am also entering this card in the following challenges: