NOW they have started a new layout challenge called Scrap Your A... Off 2! This one they show you a sketch, 8 products and 3 Techniques on a list. To continue in the contest you need to Make a layout using at least 4 products and 1 Technique and post it by Tuesday Night. I am going to also post all of them each week on my blog, so let me know what you think and wish me luck to keep going in it too.
That will be two layouts a week, wow! Plus they just started a Card Challenge too, oh boy!
Anyway, here is the first layout of SYAO2.
|Page Maps Sketch|
The products on the list I used were twine, 3+ buttons, 3+ flowers, 3+ photo corners, 3+ brads, staples and the Technique was Stamping (Poem).
I used from my stash to create:
- Marker - Le Plume "Crismon Lake"
- Card Stock - Paper Studio
- Pattern Paper - DCWV
- Twine - Green & White (Unknown Brand)
- Ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
- Sticker Letters - PC Alphabitties "Fat Dot Red"
- Rubber Stamp - Baby Poem (Unknown Brand)
- Brads - Yellow Stars (Unknown Brand)
- Flowers - Jolee's By You "Yellow Starflower"
- Buttons - Ek Success Button Ups "Yellow"
Go Check out all the submissions with this sketch at Paper Secrets HERE. There is 61 players in the contest to win a $50 gift certificate!
I am also entering this layout in the following challenges: