Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Paper Secrets SYAO2 Layout - Grandson Dominic 4 Months Old

I have been in a contest over at Paper Secrets called Scrap You A... Off! They show you a sketch and 10 products each week. To continue in the contest you need to Make a layout using at least 5 of them and post it by Thursday night. I am still going in the 40th week now, but have never put any of them on my blog. I keep them all together in notebooks for my Michaels Sketch Class samples and who knows, maybe someday when I am famous, I can get them published. LOL! There is only 6 of us left playing to win the $50 gift certificate.

NOW they have started a new layout challenge called Scrap Your A... Off 2! This one they show you a sketch, 8 products and 3 Techniques on a list. To continue in the contest you need to Make a layout using at least 4 products and 1 Technique and post it by Tuesday Night. I am going to also post all of them each week on my blog, so let me know what you think and wish me luck to keep going in it too.

That will be two layouts a week, wow! Plus they just started a Card Challenge too, oh boy!

Anyway, here is the first layout of SYAO2.

Page Maps Sketch




The products on the list I used were twine, 3+ buttons, 3+ flowers, 3+ photo corners, 3+ brads, staples and the Technique was Stamping (Poem).



I used from my stash to create:
  • Marker - Le Plume "Crismon Lake"
  • Card Stock - Paper Studio
  • Pattern Paper - DCWV
  • Twine - Green & White (Unknown Brand)
  • Ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
  • Sticker Letters - PC Alphabitties "Fat Dot Red"
  • Rubber Stamp - Baby Poem (Unknown Brand)
  • Brads - Yellow Stars (Unknown Brand)
  • Flowers - Jolee's By You "Yellow Starflower"
  • Buttons - Ek Success Button Ups "Yellow"


Go Check out all the submissions with this sketch at Paper Secrets HERE. There is 61 players in the contest to win a $50 gift certificate!

I am also entering this layout in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Super layout for this little cutie.Love the colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Thanks for joining us for our Where the Boys Are challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!