Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Paper Secrets SYAO2 Layout - Chalk Art

Page Map Sketch!
Here is my second layout of Paper Secrets contest, SYAO2.








The products on the list I used were ribbon, 3+ flowers, rubons, border punch and the Technique was Stamping (Title).



I used from my stash to create:
  • Card Stock - Paper Studio
  • Ribbon - Making Memories (Laureen Trim)
  • Ink - Cat's Eye
  • Rubber Stamp - Fun Caps (Paper Studio)
  • Flowers - Petaloo
  • Rubons - Autumn Leaves (Wellies & Brellas)
  • Punch - Martha Stewart (Floral Lace)


Go Check out all the submissions with this sketch at Paper Secrets HERE. There is 43 players left in the contest to win a $50 gift certificate!

I am entering this layout in these Challenges too:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!