Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle DT Card - Will You Be Mine Winter Birds

It is time for another challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays!

This week the challenge is a winter themed card, scrapbook page or project. The wonderful sponsor this week is IKE from Ike's Art. The winner will receive 5 FREE digi's from her store.

The supplies I used are:
  • Cardstock - Paper Studio
  • Pattern Paper - Paper Studio Scraps
  • Sentiment - Recollections stamps
  • Digi Image - Ike's "Winter Birds" colored on the computer by my lovely husband!
  • Rhinestones off Ebay
  • Snow - Glistening Writer
  • OWH S&S Sketch #22

Check out all the great DT projects for inspiration. You have until the 20th to play along @ http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. FAB card - great to have a colouring Hubby :-) Thank you for using my image.
    Hugz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! I have a Liebster blog award for you here: http://sarahscraftsandstuff.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    Come on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!