Monday, January 23, 2012

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle DT Card - Thank You Heart Card

It is time for another challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays!

This week the challenge is Have a Heart themed card, scrapbook page or project. The wonderful sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles. The winner will receive 4 FREE digi's of their choice.

The supplies I used are:
  • Cardstock - Paper Studio
  • Digi Image - Delicious doodles "Thank you Bear" colored on the computer by my lovely husband!
  • Cuttlebug Embossing folder - "Snow Dots"
  • OWH S&S Sketch #29

Check out all the great DT projects for inspiration. You have until the 26th to play along @ http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Another Great Card. Looking forward to seeing next weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending WELL wishes and HOPE you feel better soon! Bless your heart for making so many OWH cards!! You GO girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is usch fun. A very cute make. xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!