Monday, September 26, 2011

OWH Gel a tins Sketch Challenge - Thanksgiving Turkey Card

Here is a quick card I made using the OWH Birthday Bash Gel-a-tins Sketch! You can play along with this challenge and see some of the sponsors great products here.

I just used some scraps and a Turkey cut from Cricut "Create a Critter" (my favorite) Cartridge. I think I will put google eyes on it before sending to OWH, just makes him cuter. 
I actually think the sketch for the challenge would make some awesome Christmas cards and will try to do that when I get a little more time and a few things on my to do list finished.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness- that turkey is the cutest!!
    thank you so much for doing gel-à-tins challenge, I really appreciate it- and for such a great cause! Love OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Goggly eyes would be even cuter!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!