Monday, September 26, 2011

Nephew NOAH layout for DCWV September Stack Challenge

DCWV Diary blog has a sketch challenge going on until 9/30 and I love, love, love their paper stacks. Especially love their 4 x 6 Matt Stacks for OWH cards. Can't seem to get enough Stacks, gotta have them all, eventually. LOL

I used paper from the DCWV Citrus Stack & Matching Citrus Card stock stack, Chipboard letters I covered with black card stock, Ric Rac from Wal-mart, Memento "Tuxedo Black" Ink, Lime Green Recollection metal dots and Winnie the Pooh cut from the Cricut "Pooh Font" Cartridge.


My layouts are 8.5 x 11!

Also entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Chics: Disney Pixar - Link up party

1 comment:

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!