Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hunter in Training layout for DCWV August Stack Challenge

DCWV Diary blog has a sketch challenge going on until 8/29 and I love, love, love their paper stacks. Especially love their 4 x 6 Matt Stacks for OWH cards. Can't seem to get enough Stacks, gotta have them all, eventually.
I used paper from the DCWV Stack 7 and the Christmas Combo Stack., Jolee's By You "Deer" Stickers and Karen Foster "Hunting" stickers, Stickopotamus & Paperabilities Sticker Alphabet Letters, Paper Studio Camouflage Grosgrain Ribbon, EK success Foam Tape & Cat's Eye "Walnut" ink.
My layouts are all 8 1/2 x 11!
Also entering this in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an absolutely gorgeous scrapbooking-layout! The photos are cute, fantastic!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!