Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Sundaes & Paper Secrets challenges - Birthday Card

I made one more card today! Yipee on a roll!



I used all scraps, including a Chipboard piece that I have had around for 4 years. Always loved it, just never knew what to do with it, until now.

Even the border is a scrap from a layout I just finished.

My Grand Daughter (who is 2) unfortunately touched the stickles dots before they dried and got glitter all over the card and herself, but oh well. I just touched up the best I could and forgave her.

Maybe I should have her sign the back of the card too, LOL!
Paper Secrets August Card Sketch challenge has a twist to use Ribbon, Chipboard & Bling.

Also Birthday Sundaes Challenge #23 is a color challenge! Pink, Green & White!

I knew I had the perfect paper for those colors and just altered a few things to fit the need. One of the beads was aqua blue, so colored it with a lime green sharpie. Also the circle around the Chipboard was white and didn't look right, so I altered in with a Le Plume Marker,. which matched my stickles dots.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely birthday card! My girls always help me with the stickles too...hehe! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes! I hope you'll join us again this week!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!