Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winner of my Blog Haunt Gift Certificate is

mabiegamble - You are the winner of the $20 gift certificate to our online scrapbooking store "Circle B Enterprises Scrapbooking and More"!!!

Using Random.org, mabiegamble was #46 and had this to say -
"What great ideas for using up those left-overs! Especially like the card. I am now a follower! "
 
mabiegamble, please email me so I can send you the details to claim your prize. :) Congrats!

Thank you to all who participated in the Paper Secrets Spooky Blog Haunt! We truly appericate all the comments and all the followers! We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!