Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Photo Inspiration Challenge at Scrappily Ever After


Today's inspiration photo at Scrappily Ever After is a photo of a Witch Flying through the sky!

Here is my design team submission! 


This card was made from scraps, yippee!




  • The witch is from Soft Spoken's Ellen Trick or Treat (there is 4 other embellishments in the package to use on other cards)
  • The paper is Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.
  • The little spider stickers in the corners are Mrs. Grossman.
Now it is your turn to make something that the photo inspires you to create. Be sure to post your project on Scrappily Ever After's Blog when finished, to enter her drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!