This is my Design Team Card!
- The spider is from Soft Spoken's Ellen Trick or Treat. (There is 4 other embellishments too that I can use on other cards)
- The Boo Frame was cut from black Paper Studio Card Stock on my Cricut Machine using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.
- The Ribbon I got from Target for $1.00. You get 4 different 2 yd ribbons in a package! Great huh!
- The Green card is just an 8 1/2 x 11 Paper Studio Card Stock cut in half, so you get two cards for one sheet.
- Inked the outside edges with my Black Staz-on Ink Pad.
Now it is your turn to make something Halloween! Be sure to post your project on Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays Blog when finished, to enter the drawing.