Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Photo Inspiration Challenge at Scrappily Ever After

Today's inspiration photo at Scrappily Ever After is a photo of Corn Stalks! 

Here is my design team submission! 
Seeing the photo of Corn Stalks reminded me of Scarecrows.

  • I used a Jolee's Boutique "Scarecrow" package (has 4 different ones in it)
  • Pumpkin pattern paper is a scrap so I don't know the brand
  • Red cardstock is Paper Studio
  • "Sending your Hugs and Kisses!" is a Studio G stamp from Michael's
  • Inked everything using a black staz-on
  • Placed on a black card stock A2 size card

I cut the cute tag using my Cricut Celebrations Cartridge!

Now it is your turn to make something that the photo inspires you to create. Be sure to post your project on Scrappily Ever After's Blog when finished, to enter her drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Love your ideas!!! Come on over to my blog sometime. It's very new. http://imascrapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!