Friday, September 3, 2010

OWH Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown Halloween Challenge!

This is my card I created for the S&S Midweek Throwdown.  they wanted a HALLOWEEN themed  card with no sentiment on the front. 



This was an easy card to do with this basic design, in fact you could change this up by using Christmas, Birthday, Flowers or just about any themed paper. I was able to make 4 of them with my left over scraps from other Halloween cards and a flower. I added a spider shaped button too, just because I had them available and it looked cute!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree sometimes a simple card design like this is really wonderful. The spider buttons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spider button too --- awesome flower center!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!