Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cricut & Gypsy Bundle Pack

I got one!!!!!!

My wonderful husband came home from Best Buy of all places on Wednesday with a Cricut & Gypsy Bundle Pack! Only $299!!!! Can you believe that! I have been wanting one for a long time! He has been having a blast using the Gypsy and I have been making cards that HE creates like mad!

I love this machine!!!!

It comes with the George Basic, Gypsy Wanderings & Gypsy Font Cartridges. It also comes with a special summer edition called Paris, but I don't need this one and will be reselling on Ebay or if any one is interested for only $15.00!

So I am open to all ideas, tips and suggestions! Tell me some in the comments section and I will put you in a drawing for a free very nice gift valued at $20.00!

I also won this weekend the Pooh Font $12.51, Old West $23.50, Stand & Salute $8.01 and Celebrations $15.51 Cartridges on Ebay including shipping!

So any comments and ideas with these titles also qualifies for the drawing!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should ship it to me! That is my suggestion!! Haha ask Dad to make me a Duckie for the tons of bath pictures I need to scrap oh and a frog if ya'll can :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!