Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cricut George Basics - Thanks you're Sweet CHERRY Card

We absolutely love my new Gypsy and Cricut machines. We have been on a card making frenzy ever since my husband brought it home! Over the weekend we made this super cute card using the cherries from the George Basics Cartridge and a "Thanks you're sweet" stamp from Michael's. This card was so simple to make after figuring out the sizes to use for a A2 size card that I made 6 for OWH this month and saved it on my Gypsy! Now I can cut out 6 more every month with a quick click of some buttons!
The Gypsy Rocks!!


Here is what I used (Sizes are approximately):
  • Paper: Is just some small heart paper that I have tons of in several different colors and don't have a clue where they all came from are the brand. I also have some small Cherry paper to use for future cards.
  • Rubber Stamp Saying - "Thanks you're sweet" from Michael's $1.00 bin stamped on White card stock and cut out with Fiskars deckle scissors.
  • Black Ric Rac from Wal-mart.
  • Staz-on Black ink is inked around all ages.
  • Red ribbon slide tag is cut at 3" wide x 1 1/2" tall.
  • Cherries you cut 1 red and 1 green around 3" wide x 3 1/4" tall then snip apart. You also need a black shadow cut at 3 1/4" wide x 3 1/2" tall. (put little pits in the red cherries with a black pen)
  • Leaf is cut in green at 1 1/8" wide x 2 1/8" tall. You also need a black shadow cut at 1 3/8" wide x 2 3/8" tall. (add the veins to the leaf with a black pen).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!