The Gypsy Rocks!!
Here is what I used (Sizes are approximately):
- Paper: Is just some small heart paper that I have tons of in several different colors and don't have a clue where they all came from are the brand. I also have some small Cherry paper to use for future cards.
- Rubber Stamp Saying - "Thanks you're sweet" from Michael's $1.00 bin stamped on White card stock and cut out with Fiskars deckle scissors.
- Black Ric Rac from Wal-mart.
- Staz-on Black ink is inked around all ages.
- Red ribbon slide tag is cut at 3" wide x 1 1/2" tall.
- Cherries you cut 1 red and 1 green around 3" wide x 3 1/4" tall then snip apart. You also need a black shadow cut at 3 1/4" wide x 3 1/2" tall. (put little pits in the red cherries with a black pen)
- Leaf is cut in green at 1 1/8" wide x 2 1/8" tall. You also need a black shadow cut at 1 3/8" wide x 2 3/8" tall. (add the veins to the leaf with a black pen).