Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some more layouts for Scrapbook.com August Challenges!

Well here is the last of the layouts I made for this months challenges on Scrapbook.com, I think! Actually I might do one more this weekend with my Grand daughter swimming in her pool, but will have to see if I have the time. I have lots of cards kitted up to finish for my OWH shipment first!  

Where did August go?????



This layout is of my husband's kitty that only lived a few months. Something about this cat, my husband loved it, he would keep it in his lap while watching TV in the evening and even tuck it in his box bed at night! We miss him!


Supplies: Offray My Moments Ribbon (cat); Pioneer 3D black letters; Daisy Hill Cat Tags; Black Buttons with white DMC embroidery floss; Paper studio Card stock; Pattern paper unknown; American Traditional Design Lil' messages Rub Ons (cats & dogs); Stazon Jet Black ink!

 
This 2 page layout is of my very cute grand daughter Karrissa devouring her frosted animal cracker cookies that her Grandfather gave her, just like a cookie monster!

Supplies: Deja Views mini designer letters in glitter red dot; Colorbok Sesame Street Friends Border Stickers; Jolee's Sesame Street Cookie Monster and Cooke Monster Epoxy; White & Green Cardstock

Thanks for checking out my layouts for this month! It's back to card making for now, Yipee! Veronica

1 comment:

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!