Friday, August 20, 2010

Card Patterns Weekly Sketch #77

Yipee! I found a new weekly card challenge over at Card Patterns Weekly Blog! This weeks sketch is great as I can think of several themes to do it in. Since, I just got a new Martha Stewart Cupcake Punch for my birthday, I decided to use them for it today! I have to work on the sparkles thou as I tried using glitter but very messy and besides now I can't send it to OWH! Oh well, guess this will be my Daughter's Birthday card next month!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that new MS cupcake punch! Love how you added glitter to it. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the punch is fabby!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT challenge, hope to see you again soon
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT, and we'll have a new challenge for you tomorrow, so don't forget to check in :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!