Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Please answer one question ....... Where has the time gone??????

My scrap room/office is finally in a cleaned position that I can create, so I decided to make a card today and enter in a challenge or two. To my surprise, my blog says I haven't done so since Jan of 2013!!!!

Time has flown, where did it go?

I won't bore you with all the life stories of the past few years but will say I am back and hopefully to stay. I can't wait to create and share my passion for scrapbooking and cardmaking with you all. Thanks for staying my customers and followers through the years.

Veronica (Just A Pac Rat) Still owner of Circle B Enterprises Scrapbooking & More Store just only on Ebay and Etsy.


So stay tuned!!!






2 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow stamper who made cards for OWH and am reaching to let you know of a blog I've started for another cause, Sending Paw Prints. If you have any pet themed cards this is a great way to support our furry friends!

    http://sendingpawprints.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is really so much needful for the digital marketers.Thanks a lot for your lovely blog post. Ghost Mannequin services
    Photo Retouching Services
    background removal service

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!