Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Well, I am out of both the Paper Secrets Scrap You A... Off Sketch Layout challenges. It has been fun and long with over 110 weekly challenges done. Gonna miss the challenges, but now I can get back to making cards and crafting for fun.

I will still continue to post challenge entries and my OWH cards, whom I have kinda ignored while in the Paper Secrets Challenge. Looking forward to having fun and helping out our soldiers with this hobby again!

Happy Scrapping!

PS. Also closing my online store and moving back to Ebay and Etsy. It takes way to much time to maintain an independent website and the cost has gone up.  Just doesn't make business since anymore for the small Scrapbook Store.

Thank you everyone who has purchased from us in the past, hope you will continue too check out our auctions when we get settled on Ebay.

1 comment:

  1. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Scrapbooking Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
    Members include: Other Scrapbookers, Scrapbooking Enthusiasts and Experts.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Scrapbooking Community: http://www.vorts.com/scrapbooking/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!