Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Paper Secrets SAYO2 layout - Car walking the Mall

Page Maps Sketch
Here is my 25th layout of Paper Secrets contest, SYAO2.







The products on the list I used were lace, 3+ flowers, 3+ patterned papers, pearls & Vellum. For the Technique I actually Hand stitched the lace to the paper and used 4 flower punches to make the flower with the pearl center.



I used from my stash to create:
  • Hot Pink Card Stock - Paper Studio
  • Plaid Pattern Paper - Doodle Bug Design "Cherry Pie"
  • Green Check Paper - DCWV Fall/Winter Stack
  • Brown Check Paper - ATD Outdoor Stack
  • Lace - Pink Heart sold in my Store!
  • Ink - Cat's Eye Black
  • Flower Punches - Recollections and Marvy
  • Rubons - K & Company "Engraved Garden Glitter" sold in my store!
  • Pearl - Recollection
  • Brads - Paper Studio "Princess"


Go Check out all the submissions with this sketch at Paper Secrets HERE. There is 18 players left in the contest to win a $50 gift certificate!

I am entering this layout in these Challenges too:

3 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! I really like the way you embellished the page and the story behind the little pink car. Thanks for joining us this week on the Use Your Stuff blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get rs gold, Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who do not Runescape Gold, In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner rs gold. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance

    ReplyDelete
  3. The past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it Runescape Gold, The past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it Buy Runescape Gold Sale, Everything we do will affect it RS Gold.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!