Saturday, May 5, 2012

It is time for another challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays!

This week the challenge is to use something with Ribbon or Bows on a card, layout or project. The wonderful sponsor this week is me ...  Circle B Enterprises. The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate.


The ribbon is suppose to be the fingers, LOL!


The supplies I used are:
  • Ric Rac - My store Circle B Enterprises
  • Pattern Paper - Scraps 
  • Cardstock - Recollections
  • Embossing Folder - Number Collage
  • Cricut Cut - Lovely Floral
  • Stamp used - Inkdinkado "Friendly Advice Kid Quotes"
After making the above card, I made a Thank you card for everyone who enters this challenge and visits my store! So Thank You and Happy National Scrapbooking Day!




Check out all the great DT projects for inspiration. You have until the 11th to play along @ http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!