This week the challenge is to use something with Ribbon or Bows on a card, layout or project. The wonderful sponsor this week is me ... Circle B Enterprises. The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate.
|The ribbon is suppose to be the fingers, LOL!|
The supplies I used are:
- Ric Rac - My store Circle B Enterprises
- Pattern Paper - Scraps
- Cardstock - Recollections
- Embossing Folder - Number Collage
- Cricut Cut - Lovely Floral
- Stamp used - Inkdinkado "Friendly Advice Kid Quotes"
Check out all the great DT projects for inspiration. You have until the 11th to play along @ http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com
I am also entering this card in the following challenges: