Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle DT Card - Cattitude! by Robin's Fetish

Okay, I don't do Digital Images and this card is why, LOL!  I love the design and the colors used but the coloring of the cat, sucks. I tried 5 times using markers, crayons, colored pencils and finally water color pencils to get this mess of a cat. (I wouldn't dare show anyone the other samples, as they are hideous, thou the grandkids love anything) So, therefore I will be making my OWH cards like this with a Cat cut from my CRICUT! (will post it tomorrow and show you the difference.)

But, since I am on the Design Team, I want to play along with this weeks Sponsor and use this cute Cat "Fanny da Kitty" digital image.

This weeks challenge is a photo challenge!

I used all scraps from my stash including paper, mini provo craft flowers, mini orange bling and fiber. I also used the OWH Sketch #2 for design layout!

I hope you will join us this weeks at SSDS for our challenge. The winner can choose either 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper pack. Hope to see your card there!

Also submitted this card:


7 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! He's a cute cat! Hey, check out my blog, I posted a pic of my goodie package I got from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! The kitty image is ADORABLE!! I totally don't understand why you don't do digis!! :) I LOVE the color combo on your card -- Thank you SO much for sharing it at Love To Crop!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Join the FUN on Facebook!! :)
    Love To Crop! facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purrfect! TFS with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitty definitely has "cat"itude! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kitty! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!