So I challenged myself to make some OWH cards with the cute stickers.
I must say some of the cards turned out really cute.
|Card Patterns Sketch #125|
|OWH Sketch #79|
|OWH Sketch #125|
|OWH Sketch #52|
|CPS Sketch #228|
Everything was made using scrap paper, bling, twine & ribbon. I didn't open a new package or use a whole sheet of paper for any of them, except for the card bases. I still have 5 more stickers to use, so stay tuned for those cards when they are finished.
(Wow, this was fun, fun, fun. Just find some matching papers, grab a sketch and create.)
I entered the following challenges:
- Card Patterns Sketch #125 (Thanksgiving card)
- CPS Sketch #228 (Sponge Bob Fun Card)
- OWH Sketch #79 (Missing You Kid Card)
- OWH Throwdown - Cards for Kids (Sponge Bob Fun Card)
- Paper Sundaes #79 - Beachy or summery (Missing you Kid Card)
- Make it Monday #47 - anything goes (Get Well Soon Card)
- Simmon Says - Stamp and show anything (Kindred Spirits Squirrel Card)