Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monthly mailing of OWH cards!

Wow, time is flying. I never posted my Feb & March pictures and I am just now sending out my April & May batch of cards to Operation Write Home. Shame on me, but with the tornado happening a month ago, I haven't done much crafting since. I promise I will get back into the swing of things soon!

Here are the pictures of all the cards I made in the last 4 months. I did make my goal of 30 a month, Yipee! For a running total of 157 cards so far this year.

April & May's 62cards!

  
Feb & March's 64 cards!
Now off to work on June's Box and some more great card challenges!

1 comment:

  1. Those look great!! I'm getting a box ready to mail as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!