Saturday, May 7, 2011

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - DT SIS Card

Time for another challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays! This week is a sketch challenge.

I still needed to make a Mother's Day Card for my Sister, so I grabbed some scraps and this is what I came up with.
Scanned doesn't show it, but it is very glittery and bright.
 I could even use this for her Birthday card in June if I decided to make another one for her Mother's Day Card, as the sentiment will be stamped inside.

Okay, can't wait to see what you all make for this weeks challenge! Check out all the great DT projects for inspiration. You have until the 13th to play along @ http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com

I will also enter this card in Paper Cutz #90 - Mother's Day Card Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Nice card, I like the patterned letters you used. Thanks for playing along with PaperCutz!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!