Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Halloween 2010 layout for DCWV

DCWV Diary blog has a sketch challenge going on until 5/26 and I love, love, love their paper stacks. Especially love their Matt Stacks for OWH cards. Can't seem to get enough Stacks, gotta have them all.

I used paper from the DCWV Stack 7, Cricut Cartridges "Designer Calendars & Holiday Cakes", Martha Stewart Border Punch "Doily Lace", EK success Foam Tape & Stazon "Royal Purple" ink.

My layouts are all 8 1/2 x 11!
Also entering this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. A cool layout and you did a great job by using it! Like your halloween creation!
    Thanks for taking part to our first challenge over at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute Kiddos! Before I clicked on your photo I was thinking it was a get together for the Red Hatter's. LOL. Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA Anything Goes challenge this week. Good luck!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!