Saturday, April 30, 2011

OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch #66 Challenge - Anytime Cards

For this weeks OWH Sketch #66 Challenge I made a couple Anytime cards from Scraps!



I made one for a female and one for a male, thou my husbands says it still is too femalish! (Is that even a word, LOL)


Okay off to finish lunch, then work in the yard. It finally isn't raining around here. It is a beautiful sunny day!

Working on completing an 8 x 8 album for Cat Lovers tonight, if I finish I will post pictures tomorrow. (Didn't get it done, mowed instead, LOL)

Have a Great Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great cards! This sketch worked nicely for scraps, I think! Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, too femalish. I think 'guy' cards are always a challenge. The burgundy and green combo is really pretty. I especially like the scalloped border you've used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards.... love all embellishments.
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;-)
    Have a great Tuesday!
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!