Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Spring has Sprung

Saturday's challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays is "Spring has Sprung", make anything springy! 

I had this beautiful paper that speaks SPRING to me so decided to finally see what I could do with the Card section of Cricuts "Stretch your Imagination" for it and this is what I came up with!

I wouldn't recommend this for any beginner, as it does not match up correctly when cut. I had to manipulate it and make several trial cuts, just to get it to work. Took over 2 hours on my Gypsy! Not a fun card to make for being such a simple one.

  • Cricut "Stretch your Imagination" Cartridge
  • Pattern Paper - Paper Pizazz
  • Red Glitter Cardstock - Scrap from DCWV
  • Yellow Glitter Cardstock - Scrap from Joann's (sorry, don't remember the manufacturer)
  • Black  & Cardstock - Paper Studio
  • Ink - Stazon "Black" (yes it is inked around the edges, you just can't see it in this photo)


Okay, can't wait to see your SPRINGY cards for this weeks challenge! You have until the 18th to get entered. Be sure to welcome the new DT members while you are there. They are from all over the world and would love to read your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love that dp and the sentiment!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate it when the cuts are not right?! Sorry it was a PITA but your finished product is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love it to be so simple!

    Hugs, Sande x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!