Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Anthing Goes!

Saturday's challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays is an anything goes card! This week we have the fabulous 2 Cute Rubber Stamps as our sponsor.


This is my design team card using the Cricut "Paisley" Cartridge for the FROG!


I also used:
  • Scrap Patterned Paper and Cardstock
  • Recollection - Foam Tape
  • Cat's Eye & Stazon Black Ink
  • Oval scallop and circle are from Cricut "Celebrations" Cartridge
  • Cute stamps are unknown
Now it is your turn to make a card about anything!  Be sure to post your project on Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays Blog when finished, to enter this weeks drawing. You have until Jan 21st!

Other Challenges entered with this card:

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love that froggy! Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I got my Paisley cartridge last week for $9.00. I was so happy. It is nice to get a great deal on these. I will have to try this frog. He is so cute. Thanks for becoming a follower. I thought I was one of yours but I don't see me. I will sign up again.I think blogger looses me sometimes. LOL
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, I love your cute little frog!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!