Thursday, January 20, 2011

OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch #52 Challenge

Oh boy, I am on a roll today during this cold snow storm! Here is another card done using scraps! I have made 7 cards for OWH so far today, a Strawberry Sweet one is coming up next, it too is almost done.

For OWH Sketch #52 I made a Hello Card!
  • House Cut - Cricut "April Showers" Cartridge
  • Scallop Circle - Cricut "Birthday Bash" Cartridge
  • Cream & Maroon Card Stock - DCWV "Christmas & Winter Combo" Textured Matt Stack
  • Green & the Pattern Paper - DCWV "The Christmas Combo" Stack
  • Stamp - Hampton Art "Kelly's Sentiment"
  • Ink - Cat's Eye "Black" 
  • Black Pen Work - Ever sharp Marker
  • Foam Dots - Recollections from Michael's

1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll, busy lady! Thanks for another card for the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!