Friday, November 19, 2010

Cheap Penguin Hello Cards

While shopping at Michael's last week, I found a pack of 8 summer HELLO note cards & envelopes on clearance for 30c. Yep you read right, 30c!
I knew I just had to buy them and challenge myself to turn them into something great for OWH. 
Sooo, I found this really cute 12 x 12 Holiday Penguin paper on sale for 30c, found a 12pk of Red Gingham bows on clearance for 50c and a spool of Red ribbon only 50c! Added my black ink around the edges and some paper inside, for extra space to write.
 Turned out really cute, huh!
8 cards and envelopes (A2 size) for only $1.60! I still have extra ribbon and 4 bows left over for future cards.

I love to challenge myself, it makes this expensive hobby fun! LOL

Blog Challenges entered:

9 comments:

  1. Did you pick me up some of that paper?? Super cute cards and way to go on the sales find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB! So cute!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.....looks like you got some great deals!!! I love it when that happens!! your card is so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super bargain. You did a fanastic job of recreating them. Love the penguins. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love a great deal! What a wonderful bargain, you've turned them into such wonderful wintry cards. Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge at ACLP this week! ♥
    ~*Joni ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You MUST be the winner of finding the best deals this past 2 weeks. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!