This is my Design Team Card!
- The pattern paper used is from Hobby Lobby, it is Paper Studio's "Happy Holiday Words" and is on clearance for 10c at my store. (I bought several, of course LOL)
- The Reindeer was made using the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge, cut at 2".
- The Scroll border was made using the Gypsy Wandering Cricut Cartridge, Scroll 5 resized to 5" x 1" and then cut in half to make the corner.
- All the card stock used is Paper studio.
- The 3 Green Gems and the cute Mistletoe ribbon were just in my stash, so I don't know the brands.
Isn't he cute! I just love my Cricut!
Now it is your turn to create something from this Sketch! Be sure to post your project on Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays Blog when finished, to enter the drawing.