This is my Design Team Card!
- The Sky Blue card is just an 8 1/2 x 11 Paper Studio Card Stock cut in half, so you get two cards for one sheet.
- The pattern paper is My Mind's Eye Sandy Brown.
- The Santa's on his Way! ribbon is Recollections from Michaels.
- The cute Bear is cut at 2" using Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge with four colors of Paper studio card stock and Brown ink spots was added to the burnt orange dress.
- The present is just a scrap sticker I had in my stash.
- The "Beary Christmas" was spelled out with my Alphabet Rubber Stamps in Stazon Timber Brown.
- I Inked the outside edges with my Timber Brown Staz-on Ink Pad.
Now it is your turn to make something Christmas with no red or green! Be sure to post your project on Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays Blog when finished, to enter this weeks drawing.