For now I made this great Halloween Card for a Card Lift Challenge on Scrapbook.com and entered it in all of these great challenges too!
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween
- Ellephantastic - Halloween
- Corrosive Challenges - #87 Halloween or Orange & Black
- Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge - Halloween
- Kaboodle Doodles - bats
- Paper Playtime - Halloween
- Penny's Paper Crafty - purple, orange & black
- The Wild Flower Patch - Halloween
Here is the list of Supplies used:
- Bat, House & "Happy Halloween" Words were all cut with Cri-cut "Holiday Cakes" Cartridge
- My Mind's Eye Tiny Tales Vellum Quotes "Halloween"
- Fiskars Cloud 9 Design Double sided card stock "Bubble, Bubble Toil & Trouble"
- 2 Different "black" Rick Rack (don't know brands)
- Paper Studio Orange, Black & Yellow Card stock
- Paper Studio Purple Card Stock cut in 1/2 to make an A2 size card
- Staz-on "Black" ink
Hopefully I am going to clean up my Scrap area and work on a few layouts this weekend. I will post them on Monday if all goes well.
Thanks for stopping by! HAPPY SCRAPPING!