Friday, October 29, 2010

OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch #40 Challenge

For this weeks OWH Sketch challenge #40 I made a Thanksgiving Card using stickers, the Cricut machine and DCWV Autumn Matt Stack!

  • Paper Studio "Vanilla" Cardstock cut in 1/2 for A2 card base
  • Michaels "Olive Green" Ribbon
  • Marvy Le Plume II Marker "#15 Olive Green"
  • Creative Memories pumpkin sticker
  • DCWV "Amber Autumn" Mat stack
  • Cri-cut "Create a Critter" Turkey
  • "Happy Thanksgiving" stamp is unknown brand
Other Challenges entered with this card:

3 comments:

  1. OMW! This is stinkin' cute! I love that turkey-lurkey! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love that little turkey. What a fab card!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!