Thursday, September 30, 2010

Monthly mailing of OWH cards I made for September 2010!

Where did this month go????? 
It is time to mail off all the cards I made for the month again, already!
Since this is the OWH Birthday Bash month, I had pledged to make 100 cards. Unfortunately time got away from me and I only made 70, plus 1 Hero Card!
That total is still more than double over my personal monthly goal of 30 a month, so I am still proud of what I accomplished for our soldiers!
There is some really neat and pretty cards in this bunch. I just love my new Cricut! 
Do you see that cute "A Chilly Hello" Penguin Card? I made it from my new Create a Critter Cartridge and just realized I never posted about it or the "Warm Winter Wishes" Snowman card. I will try to do those post on how to make them this weekend.

Lots going on in October from making my design team cards for 2 blogs weekly challenges (Hope you will join me in the challenges), the Paper Secrets Blog Haunt (Shelly will be posting on how to make Cupcake decorations and bookmarks plus I will be making a flower bouquet and a card), and my regular blog challenge submissions if I have time in between, so off to make more cards! 
Fun, Fun, Fun!!!! Thanks for following me!

3 comments:

  1. 70 cards is quite a lot. I'm trying to do 30 a month also. Hopefully Saturday will get me off to a good spot. I love the big monkey face card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!

    That is a wonderful pile of cards! Way to Go!!! You are doing a fabulous job!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!