Saturday, September 4, 2010

Card Positions Systems Sketch #182 Challenge and Pear Tree Designs Animal challenge!

I used my new George Basics Cricut Cartridge to make this weeks challenge card!

My husband made this adorable Chicken from ovals, hearts, wings, crown and the feet he created. I had bought this cute saying rubber stamp by Stampin' Up at a Rummage Sale for $1.00 about 4 months ago! When I seen his Chicken I knew it would be a cute card!

I added some gems to the Crown and some Googly eyes for fun!



5 comments:

  1. Dad did a great job... the chick is too cute!! I really like the card the stamp is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little bird, he really is cute, and love the sentiment too! Glad you liked Winnie The Witch..If you open her in Windows meta file (wmf) it's really up to you what size to print her, probably anything from 20% to 30%
    or..there's a link on my side bar that shows you how to re-size digi's in Word, where you just click on the dot and pull it into the centre to make the digi smaller.
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!He's adorable and a great sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. Good luck in the challenges. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and darling card!! You really should consider entering your creations over at the Papercraft Star challenge blog, the challenges are posted way in advance so you have plenty of time to enter and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!