Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Scrap Challenge!

Well it's Wednesday again and time for the Scrappily Ever After's Scrap challenge. She is still continuing the School theme for a couple more weeks, so here is my Scrappy idea!

I used paper left over from a School Year Layout, added a yellow flower with a white foam piece reading "School Time" and then added 3 buttons with Red Thread!


I had enough scraps to make 3 of these for OWH.org in July!

and I guess, somehow I missed posting last weeks Scrap challenge, so here it is too!


Last weeks challenge was to make a Teacher Thank You Card from Scraps.

I'm not really into Thanking the teacher yet as the school year just started but I need to thank those Bus Drivers. They pick up your kids and drive through terrible traffic and all that kid noise, I don't know how they do it. This could also be used to thank a teacher, I guess!

I had enough scraps to make 4 cards for OWH.org in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!