We all have those flat stickers laying around in our stashes. This design is fast, fun, easy and helpful in getting rid of leftover stickers and scraps to make room for new supplies.
Here is how to make for an A2 (4.25 x 5.5) size card! Use a pre-made White card covered with pattern paper or cut a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock in half and fold!
- Print a saying out on computer on White Cardstock, then cut into a 3 1/4" x 1/2" strip! Ink Edges!
- Cut one 4" x 2" on white cardstock and make a collage of themed stickers on it! Ink Edges!
- Cut 2 mats (you chose color). Make them 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" and 3 1/4" x 3/4"! Ink Edges and place under the white pieces!
- Cut 2 pieces of ribbon about 2" long each! Fold in half and place under each end of the matted saying!
- Punch 2 circles or use Gems, Brads, Flowers .... in the same color as the ribbon! Place in each upper corner!
- Ink the outside edges of card to finish!
Have some fun making a few Collages (kids can help) and create some cards for OWH this month!
Remember if using colored cardstock to line the inside with paper for writing space!