Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Spooktatcular OWH Card Challenge

It's that time of year again when busy holidays sneak right up on us when we aren't looking!

The Operation Write Home deadline for Halloween cards is right around the corner! We are challenging you to make 6 Halloween cards and send them to OWH for our Heroes.

For every set of 6 cards you complete and pledge to summit, you will earn one entry in a Super Prize Drawing donated by Circle B Enterprises. For an added bonus, if you take a picture of your creations and post a link on here you will get 2 extra entries in the drawing.

On September 1st we will announce the winner!

Here are a few examples I created using my Scrap Collage Card Design:




Have a Bewitching time card making!!
I can't wait to see your Ghoulishly great creations!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments left, good or bad, as they help me grow and brighten up my day. Thanks for visiting my blog!